1. Concerned websites
uses and protects the information that you transmit to us, if necessary, when you use the following sites:
2. Person in charge of the data processing
Any processing of personal information communicated to
is carried out under the responsibility of
8 Kaltau Street
SIRET : 59820377600037
You can at any time contact the service responsible for data processing by mail at
3. Collection of information
We collect information in order to continuously improve our services on our website:
- when you register on our site, when you log in to your account, enter a contest, and/or when you log out.
- when you use a form to contact us on one of our sites
- when you browse one of our sites for statistical purposes
The information collected on one of our sites is not transmitted to other sites.
3.1 Informations you provide us with
We never ask for so-called sensitive information (racial or ethnic information, political opinions, religious or philosophical opinions, union membership, health, sexual orientation) or financial information (on your accounts, means of payment, etc.)
We do not recommend that you provide such information when using one of our sites.
We use your personal data mainly to :
- communicate with you about our products, our promotional offers, good deals, our news, only if you subscribe to a newsletter
- record a request for a quote or information about our services when you use a contact form or ask a question about one of our articles
- collect your opinions and other information that may be of interest to you without using the forms provided for this purpose
For example (non exhaustive list) :
- your title
- your first and last name
- your e-mail address
- your telephone number
- the main subject of your request
- the information you choose to communicate to us in the description of your request
Some information is mandatory because it is essential for the processing of your request.
Some information is only intended to improve our offer and our services, they are optional and you can not communicate them if you wish to preserve a maximum of confidentiality concerning your personal data.
In order for you to benefit from certain services offered by partners, we may share information about your use of the site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners.
Prior consent principle
We record this data only after having obtained your consent via the banner dedicated to cookies that appears at the bottom of the page when you visit the site. As long as you do not agree, we do not record the data. Your agreement is automatically kept for a period of one month. If you wish to modify your choice before the end of this period, you can send your request by mail to
specifying the site(s) concerned
Conservation of data
We do not keep cookies and associated technologies beyond the legal limit of 13 months provided by the European regulation.
Managing cookies via your browser
To manage your browser’s cookie settings, you can consult the following page:
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=fr
- Safari : https://www.apple.com/fr/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences –
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge : https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Management of audience measurement (statistics) and sharing cookies
To manage the setting of audience measurement and sharing cookies, you can for example consult the following page:
- Google Analytics : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881 –
- Facebook : https://fr-fr.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170518-utilisation-des-cookies-et-des-technologies-similaires-par-twitter
For more information on cookies, you can visit the CNIL website at this address: https://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
4. CONFIDENTIALITY OF COLLECTED DATA
Our company is based in the European Union (France) and stores the information collected in the European Union. If we use subcontractors, even if they are located outside the European Union, they remain subject to the same regulations concerning the protection of personal data.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on our sites. Your personal information will not be sold, traded, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill a request.
The maintenance operations on the site that we carry out or that we delegate to a subcontractor do not in any way aim to exploit personal information by a third party. We strive to frame these actions by contracts that guarantee the roles of each party, the confidentiality and security of personal information.
In summary, neither
nor one of its subcontractors sells the personal data of visitors and users of its sites.
5. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We make maximum use of encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees/sub-contractors who need to perform specific work (e.g. billing, customer service, order preparation and tracking, on-site maintenance, etc. – non-exhaustive list) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We advise you to log out of your account after using our websites, in order to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and computer. It is also recommended:
- vary the passwords used and change them regularly (every 3 to 6 months)
- not to gather all your usernames and passwords in one place, especially if access is not secure
Data retention period
All information collected is subject to a maximum retention period, in accordance with European regulations. This data may vary depending on the associated processing.
6. YOUR EMAIL: SUBSCRIBE / UNSUBSCRIBE
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates relating to your inquiry or our business relationship.
We do not use this email to send you other information or advertising without having received your consent.
Only if you have agreed to receive our newsletters, you may receive occasional company news, information on related products, promotions, etc.
Subscription to the newsletter of one of our websites does not constitute subscription to the other sites. You will need to consent to each site separately.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving further emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email. You can also contact us via the contact form on the relevant website.
7. ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the regulations, you can at any time request access, modification or deletion of your personal data.
To do this, you must send your requests by AR mail to the order of:
8 Rue de la Kaltau
undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed 1 month from receipt of your request.
We inform you of the existence of the list of opposition to canvassing “Bloctel”, on which you can register here: https://conso.bloctel.fr
You can at any time ask to revoke this consent.
To do this, you must send your requests by AR mail to the order of:
8 Kaltau Street
To facilitate this process, you can also send a request by email to
However, without a personalized response from us within 3 days, you may consider that your request has not reached us. We therefore invite you to use the classic way of AR mail.
9. DATA PROTECTION POLICY UPDATE
10. COMPLAINT TO THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY
If you consider that
does not respect its obligations with regard to your personal information, you can address a complaint or a request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet